E-BOUTIQUE

E-BOUTIQUE
Rosita Finlay

Saturday, July 17, 2010

SUMMER STYLES

Summer Styles...Don't leave home without them!

Summer is officially here!! If you live in Michigan--like me--then you know that it has been over 90˚F for weeks and it isn't getting better! But this doesn't mean you have to compromise style for the heat. Sweat or no sweat, there are many ways to feel feminine and great no matter where you are headed.

Summer is a time for many of us--especially mothers with school-aged children--to sometimes toss in the towel on fashion and put the hair up, toss on the shorts, tank or T-shirt. Don't lose style!! Even just putting on the gym shorts or the sneakers, you can still feel cute and frilly.

Just think of the last time someone gave you a compliment. Any compliment. Didn't it kind of make your day? Yeah, I know. All women love compliments. That is why when I wear my son's initial charm, love charm and the birthstone charm, I feel good. It makes me happy. It makes me even happier when someone says they love it and ask where I got it. It is a great conversation piece. Not only that, I know that I might be making someone else's day each time they wear their charm necklace if they have one too! What a great everyday necklace for summer too. Sweats, tank, dress--anywhere.

A really fun summer piece for poolside, beachside or just out to that outdoor barbeque is the Starfish necklace.Delicate, yet whimsical and fun. I love this piece. This is also a great piece for young girls, tweens and teens too. The starfish reminds me of the Elsa Peretti Tiffany Starfish, for a much better price and a few little fun trinkets and a sanddollar to add to it!
STELLA & DOT

2 comments: